The Pleasant Green Baptist Church Cemetery was established in the early 1900s. The cemetery was located next to the original church, which no longer exist. The cemetery was established for our very own, in which many were slaves, would have a proper burial site the family could visit. The date of the earliest burial is June 10, 1914.
The cemetery address is 652 W Aliana Trace Dr, Richmond, TX 77469, which is least than 3 miles west of the church.
The cemetery is managed by the church, Pleasant Green Baptist Church.